Sunday, October 30, 2011

Magnolias or Mayehm????

Back and forth...with less than 48 hours to go.  What am I going to write????

My original idea came in a flurry of humor.  Four women, all scammed by the same online Lothario.  After tracking him down a-la First Wives' Club meets The Net meets Stephanie Plum....the FBI makes use of their prowess.  The title? The Cat Burglars' Club.  The cat reference was fitting for personal reasons....reasons gleaned from a brief experience with my own cad.

Then comes the noble idea of personal healing and the idea that spinning a tale that reflected my own recent embarrassment might not be wise.  So the idea of finally spinning a tale based on my own adoption seemed more appropriate...more touching.  Not to mention easier to write.

But.......I see noble as boring.  And embarrassment as humor.  So who knows what will spring from my addled right brain on November 1st.  I certainly have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment