No I am not exhausted from writing; writing typically energizes me. But I find myself in a bit of a puzzling fix...
I am finding that I am quite impressed with R4's.....stamina? It is exhausting to write about the man wooing four different women. Four. Keeping up with what he has and hasn't already used in his cat-repertoire with each of them. remembering the details and desires from each of them without confusing them. I have to wonder.....how might the world be a different place if such powers were harnessed for good. Of course he must slip up eventually. I remember the third time someone sent me the same romantic tune. He SEEMED smarter than that, so I had wondered for a fleeting moment if he was sending music to a variety of women.....
But I digress. The next step for R4 is to decide which woman to whom he should suggest a nice trip. Nothing too extravagant because quite frankly he cannot afford it. He will not be able to afford the extravagant trips until farther into his plan. Besides, even for someone like him, juggling this many virtual fantasies can take its toll. He was hungry to actually touch one of these women. Or all of them, preferably. But patience had always been a productive companion for him in the past, so he vowed to remain careful.
Judith. Judith was a widow. And for her age she was quite a beautiful woman. And she had mentioned that her late husband had taken good care of her. A trip to the coast would not require exorbitant funds, and Judith had remarked that she loved the ocean. So Richard sat down to craft a romantic email to Judith. But he must hurry....he had a scheduled Skype with Madeline at 2:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment