First, I watched Grimm last night. I could easily become addicted. It's dark, it is based on fairly tales, and the MC/grimm has that dark, complicated, young-Bronte-hero aura about him. Yummy - yes, I said yummy. Make something of it.
In other news I have much writing to do today. I MUST finally address the professor. I cannot decide what she teaches. Music or English would be too obvious....math and science. Well let's say that I lack the capacity to write about such things in any believable way....no matter how much someone suspends his or her disbelief. So....perhaps theater. Yes, that would work. I am good friends with two theater teachers AND I have been in a variety of musicals and plays. I could fake - er - write a drama teacher. Of course! And how ironic that a theater professor could not spot an "actor" when he appears in the form of Rory. Of course, the British version of my cad must woo the theater teacher. Accents and acting go together like peas and carrots (I love you, Jenny).
And speaking of Rtothe4thpower.....I need to refine his approach with each of these women. That means I need to step back as a canine and observe the tree....the tree where all the felines hang out. Yes, I ended a sentence with a preposition. As a poet at heart, I employ poetic license whenever it suits me. And it suits me now. If Mozart can cross voices I can end a sentence with a preposition. Or something like that. R4's basic makeup is standard in all four cases. Just silent enough to be intriguing, approximating some sort of alluring profundidty when he speaks/writes. Good looking enough to attract but not too pretty. Creative, perhaps in music or writing.....but also very logical. He possesses this authority in his mannerisms that instills trust in these women. He is gifted at crafting his words so that promises are implied but never made. He is sensual and, at times, overtly sexual though never so much so that he could be hemmed in by his own words. he prefers the more cryptic modes of communication. He reads these women very well. As the song I posted would indicate, he is, in fact, a smooth operator.
Somewhat like this man....
R's Mentor
Stay Thirsty, My Friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment